Life On Mars dvd label

Unread 02-10-2007, 12:02
Retired & Tired SuperMod

Thanked 18,576 Times in 854 Posts

Life On Mars dvd label

These are almost completely rebuilt and a hell of a lot of cloning was enjoyed (not) in doing these.

This is the complete set - seasons 1 & 2.
Life On Mars dvd label
Life On Mars dvd label

Download the high-resolution files here:

Life On Mars S1 D1.rar (965.9 KB,  downloaders )

Life On Mars S1 D2.rar (1.14 MB,  downloaders )

Life On Mars S1 D3.rar (1.16 MB,  downloaders )

Life On Mars S1 D4.rar (1.00 MB,  downloaders )

Life On Mars S2 D1.rar (923.1 KB,  downloaders )

Life On Mars S2 D2.rar (1.05 MB,  downloaders )

Life On Mars S2 D3.rar (921.8 KB,  downloaders )

Life On Mars S2 D4.rar (935.1 KB,  downloaders )

Last edited by Kampar; 13-04-2008 at 23:02.
Unread 02-10-2007, 20:44
pcaddictt

great work - really appreciated thank you
Unread 02-10-2007, 22:07
Retired & Tired SuperMod

Glad you appreciate them.
Unread 12-11-2007, 00:19
ukphil53

Thanks, very much appreciated
Unread 28-02-2008, 16:50

I'm no expert but the cloning you have done isn't very good. Just downloaded disc 1 and 2 from series 2 and its poor (between the Mars text and the heads). You can see on the previews what I mean. No offence intended.
Unread 28-02-2008, 17:04
Retired & Tired SuperMod

Thats because that area won't get printed so no need to be too fussy there.
Unread 28-02-2008, 19:34

I've just put your disc 2, series 2 label onto a dvd label template I downloaded from here and alot of the the poor cloning is still visible. That would definately be present on a print out. This is just my observation but I thought anything uploaded here had to be near perfection. These labels are at the standard that was being uploaded to Generetic in its latter days. Like I say, don't take it personally but I don't think these labels are good enough to be on this site, according to the rules set out. Thanks for your reply by the way and like I say this is constructive critisism
Unread 12-04-2010, 13:19
Retired & Tired SuperMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomper | View Post »
I've just put your disc 2, series 2 label onto a dvd label template I downloaded from here and alot of the the poor cloning is still visible. That would definately be present on a print out. This is just my observation but I thought anything uploaded here had to be near perfection. These labels are at the standard that was being uploaded to Generetic in its latter days. Like I say, don't take it personally but I don't think these labels are good enough to be on this site, according to the rules set out. Thanks for your reply by the way and like I say this is constructive critisism
Long time past but thought I'd reply as I stumbled on this again.

Unfortunately it's a dig at my work so I do take it personally, I know how much time I spent on those and the problem is the lack of reference points as clone sources due the changing gradients coupled with where the original print goes over the clear area near the hub, the scanner sees this different to the rest and creates a lighter ring around the centre which also has to be cloned over.

As you mention Gen you may well recall that HvB and I were the primary instigators of raising the issue about falling standards and after almost a year of trying to get i0n to take action we got banned, we along with CR started this site. Bottom line is that we have stayed true to our standards for quality and protecting the work of those that upload here.

Those labels were printed out before upping to site and nothing shows on the print apart from a faint blend edge line of about 4mm length, and that is only because I know what to look for, cursory inspections would not spot it.
Unread 06-05-2009, 11:36
purpleorc

Thanks for the hard work in rebuilding these labels and for taking the time to share them

separator Similar Threads
Thread Uploader Forum Replies

Mars Attacks

Daedalus Custom Labels 2

Life On Mars Season 1-2

999ups TV-Show Custom Covers 29

Mars Attacks!

razmikt Scanned Covers 5

Mars Attacks

Daedalus Title Treatment 1

Life Goes On Season 1

orwel TV-Show Scanned Covers 0