Electric Entertainment

Unread 29-02-2008, 19:18
Contributor

Thanked 4,291 Times in 182 Posts

Electric Entertainment

Electric Entertainment Logo [EPS] format
Electric Entertainment

Download the high-resolution files here:

electric_entertainment_logo-eps.rar (189.5 KB,  downloaders )
Unread 29-02-2008, 22:45
Miner

As usual :) Many thanks aLTRe-EGo .
Unread 01-03-2008, 13:01
Miner

Hi again. I don't know if I do something wrong, but the logo gets blurred when I try to change size on it. Its only 27x10 px when I open it up, and if I change size or resolution it gets all messed up. Could you upload a version like the one in your post above on a transparent background ? The one I got has a black field in the flying thing (don't know the english word)

Thanks in advance :)
Unread 04-03-2008, 21:45
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miner | View Post »
Hi again. I don't know if I do something wrong, but the logo gets blurred when I try to change size on it. Its only 27x10 px when I open it up, and if I change size or resolution it gets all messed up. Could you upload a version like the one in your post above on a transparent background ? The one I got has a black field in the flying thing (don't know the english word)

Thanks in advance :)

are you using photoshop? if so you can pick the size you want before you open it, it askes you everytime with .eps formated files ;)

after its loaded it gets converted to an image, so resizing after; yes; causes blur!

rule of thumb, open it bigger and resize it with sharpness ticked and then lower the size. should never resize an image bigger!

Last edited by aLTRe eGo; 04-03-2008 at 21:49.
Unread 04-03-2008, 22:21
Miner

Japp, I know what you mean aLTRe-eGo. It seems to work now. I don't know what I did wrong the first time ?
Unread 04-03-2008, 22:27
Daedalus

It's like alt said, resizing after you open a .eps file causes it to blur the same as any other enlarged logo/image would. But if you set the size in the options that pop up when you open an .eps file in Photoshop, you can set it to be any size and it'll look clear. I tend to make them bigger than I need - shrinking wont blur them.
Unread 05-03-2008, 21:19
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus | View Post »
It's like alt said, resizing after you open a .eps file causes it to blur the same as any other enlarged logo/image would. But if you set the size in the options that pop up when you open an .eps file in Photoshop, you can set it to be any size and it'll look clear. I tend to make them bigger than I need - shrinking wont blur them.
I could always convert any of my files to other formats or styles, for example I could turn this into a shape layer in PS, or a Vector smart layer, that way you can resize them all you want and it will keep its crisp edge.
Unread 04-03-2008, 22:58
Miner

Yes, I know. It works now, but the first times I opened it , it was just a small one and it got blured even if I changed the size in the first option before I opened it. I don't know what I did wrog ? Thanks for the help ! :)

separator Similar Threads
Thread Uploader Forum Replies

Riverroad Entertainment

nadaone Logos 2

Revolver Entertainment

HelloShaun Logos 9

Who Killed The Electric Car

HvB Scanned Covers 1

Entertainment Tonight

nadaone Logos 0