DVD Covers & Labels by Customaniacs

DVD Covers & Labels by Customaniacs (https://www.customaniacs.org/forum/)
-   Logos (https://www.customaniacs.org/forum/logos/)
-   -   Electric Entertainment (https://www.customaniacs.org/forum/logos/35955-electric-entertainment.html)

aLTRe eGo 29-02-2008 19:18

Electric Entertainment

2 Attachment(s)
Electric Entertainment Logo [EPS] format

Miner 29-02-2008 22:45

As usual :) Many thanks aLTRe-EGo .

Miner 01-03-2008 13:01

Hi again. I don't know if I do something wrong, but the logo gets blurred when I try to change size on it. Its only 27x10 px when I open it up, and if I change size or resolution it gets all messed up. Could you upload a version like the one in your post above on a transparent background ? The one I got has a black field in the flying thing (don't know the english word)

Thanks in advance :)

aLTRe eGo 04-03-2008 21:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miner (Post 86148)
Hi again. I don't know if I do something wrong, but the logo gets blurred when I try to change size on it. Its only 27x10 px when I open it up, and if I change size or resolution it gets all messed up. Could you upload a version like the one in your post above on a transparent background ? The one I got has a black field in the flying thing (don't know the english word)

Thanks in advance :)

are you using photoshop? if so you can pick the size you want before you open it, it askes you everytime with .eps formated files ;)

after its loaded it gets converted to an image, so resizing after; yes; causes blur!

rule of thumb, open it bigger and resize it with sharpness ticked and then lower the size. should never resize an image bigger!

Miner 04-03-2008 22:21

Japp, I know what you mean aLTRe-eGo. It seems to work now. I don't know what I did wrong the first time ?

Daedalus 04-03-2008 22:27

It's like alt said, resizing after you open a .eps file causes it to blur the same as any other enlarged logo/image would. But if you set the size in the options that pop up when you open an .eps file in Photoshop, you can set it to be any size and it'll look clear. I tend to make them bigger than I need - shrinking wont blur them.

Miner 04-03-2008 22:58

Yes, I know. It works now, but the first times I opened it , it was just a small one and it got blured even if I changed the size in the first option before I opened it. I don't know what I did wrog ? Thanks for the help ! :)

aLTRe eGo 05-03-2008 21:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daedalus (Post 87126)
It's like alt said, resizing after you open a .eps file causes it to blur the same as any other enlarged logo/image would. But if you set the size in the options that pop up when you open an .eps file in Photoshop, you can set it to be any size and it'll look clear. I tend to make them bigger than I need - shrinking wont blur them.

I could always convert any of my files to other formats or styles, for example I could turn this into a shape layer in PS, or a Vector smart layer, that way you can resize them all you want and it will keep its crisp edge.