541 - The Night of the Hunter dvd cover

Unread 01-02-2011, 09:46

Thanked 117,659 Times in 3,161 Posts

Custom cover made completely from scratch to resemble retail DVD case.

The Night of the Hunter—incredibly, the only film the great actor Charles Laughton ever directed—is truly a stand-alone masterwork. A horror movie with qualities of a Grimm fairy tale, it stars a sublimely sinister Robert Mitchum as a traveling preacher named Harry Powell (he of the tattooed knuckles), whose nefarious motives for marrying a fragile widow, played by Shelley Winters, are uncovered by her terrified young children. Graced by images of eerie beauty and a sneaky sense of humor, this ethereal, expressionistic American classic—also featuring the contributions of actress Lillian Gish and writer James Agee—is cinema’s most eccentric rendering of the battle between good and evil.

Download the high-resolution files here:

Night of the Hunter Criterion DVD.rar (2.72 MB,  downloaders )
Unread 01-02-2011, 10:29
ryder275

Looks amazing; great job
Unread 04-02-2011, 17:37

Wow, this is better than the retail!
Unread 05-02-2011, 10:14

Great cover :) I like it very much !!!
PLEASE DON'T POST MY COVERS ON ANY OTHER SITE.

Unread 27-02-2011, 06:43

Good work ! Nice quality. Thanks again.
Unread 07-07-2011, 05:41
HD-DVDer

Great cover Kampar. Been looking for the blu-ray version without any luck. I have the full cover (outside and inside pull-out) but would like just a standard blu-ray cover that would fit a normal-sized 2-disc blu-ray case. Any chance you would be willing to pull one off? I can scan all the blu-ray covers (the outer sleeve that goes all the way around the inside one and the "book" type inside that holds the 2 blu-ray discs). I'm not very good at scanning but if you would be willing to make a blu-ray version I would do my best to scan the best I can. Just leave me a PM if you are interested.

Thank you Kampar.

[Edit: I just saw your blu-ray version of this cover a few covers down from this one so I guess my question has already been answered. I thank you for making one for blu-ray very much. I don't think I would have known to look here for a blu-ray version but I'm glad I did.]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This question is for the administrators of this site or whoever decides what covers go where.

I don't know where to post this but I feel it's a valid suggestion so (for now) I hope it's ok to ask here:
Is there a Criterion BLU-RAY cover thread? I ask because I didn't see one under Criterion. Perhaps there's one under "Customs" or "Scans". If not, could a thread be added for Criterion blu-ray's (covers and labels)?

Thank You
Respectfully,
HD-DVDer

Last edited by HD-DVDer; 07-07-2011 at 05:45.

separator Similar Threads
Thread Uploader Forum Replies

541 - The Night of the Hunter

Kampar The Criterion Collection Custom Blu-Ray & 4K Covers 4

541 - The Night of the Hunter

Kampar The Criterion Collection Custom Labels 3

541 - Night of The Hunter

ctaulbee The Criterion Collection Custom Labels 1

541 - Night of The Hunter

ctaulbee The Criterion Collection Custom Blu-Ray & 4K Covers 1

541 - The Night Of The Hunter

tepepa The Criterion Collection Custom Covers 0