View Single Post
Unread 07-07-2011, 05:41
HD-DVDer

Great cover Kampar. Been looking for the blu-ray version without any luck. I have the full cover (outside and inside pull-out) but would like just a standard blu-ray cover that would fit a normal-sized 2-disc blu-ray case. Any chance you would be willing to pull one off? I can scan all the blu-ray covers (the outer sleeve that goes all the way around the inside one and the "book" type inside that holds the 2 blu-ray discs). I'm not very good at scanning but if you would be willing to make a blu-ray version I would do my best to scan the best I can. Just leave me a PM if you are interested.

Thank you Kampar.

[Edit: I just saw your blu-ray version of this cover a few covers down from this one so I guess my question has already been answered. I thank you for making one for blu-ray very much. I don't think I would have known to look here for a blu-ray version but I'm glad I did.]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This question is for the administrators of this site or whoever decides what covers go where.

I don't know where to post this but I feel it's a valid suggestion so (for now) I hope it's ok to ask here:
Is there a Criterion BLU-RAY cover thread? I ask because I didn't see one under Criterion. Perhaps there's one under "Customs" or "Scans". If not, could a thread be added for Criterion blu-ray's (covers and labels)?

Thank You
Respectfully,
HD-DVDer

Last edited by HD-DVDer; 07-07-2011 at 05:45.