Big Bang Theory dvd cover

Unread 02-05-2014, 15:22
hŷn ond dim ddoethach

Thanked 12,734 Times in 353 Posts

With the news that 'The Big Bang Theory' is definitely to end after season 10, I realised that assuming the remaining seasons of 8, 9 and 10 had three disks each, as all other seasons have done (apart from season four which had four disks), then my existing covers would not work. They were 10 way cases and if my assumptions are correct the total would be thirty-one disks. So, I re-designed them as a case-numbered set from 1 – 4, for the 3395 x 2175 8-way cases that can hold 32 disks in total (just in case). So the new set (these) will hold 8 disks each and although the seasons 3 (between cases 1 & 2) and 8 (between cases 3 & 4) will be split by this design I think it's the best way to do it. Sorry for the ramble but I felt I needed to explain the reasons.

As with the previous covers, the backs are virtually the same apart from the episode previews.

Case 4 will be ready when an episode or two of season 10 have aired...in about two years..
In the meantime should you want the last two cover to store the sets you have please let me know and I will send them to you.
  The "Customaniacs.org" WATERMARK wil only be shown in the low-resolution preview and not in the high-resolution download!
  Download the high-resolution files here:

Big Bang Theory Case 1 (8-Way).rar (3.47 MB,  6 downloaders )

Big Bang Theory Case 2 (8-Way).rar (3.60 MB,  5 downloaders )

Big Bang Theory Case 3 (8-Way).rar (3.78 MB,  5 downloaders )
Show Replies

Last edited by Fejinwales; 28-09-2014 at 10:28.

separator Similar Threads
Thread Uploader Forum Replies

The Big Bang Theory

st Shark TV-Show Custom Labels 10

The Big Bang Theory

foreveryone TV-Show Custom Covers 48

The Big Bang Theory

Glynty TV-Show Custom Labels 4

Big Bang Theory

Stubuster TV-Show Custom Covers 42

The Big Bang Theory

19jackbauer TV-Show Custom Covers 1