Doctor Who Spanning Spine dvd cover

Unread 17-02-2016, 06:15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbydog01 | View Post »
are you going to finish off Matt Smith and do the Peter Capaldi seasons as well, by any chance??
Matt Smith is finished, although I realize that I didn't list Day of the Doctor and Time of the Doctor. My plan is to add those to the beginning of the first Peter Capaldi cover.

Which implies the answer to the other part of your question: yes, I intend to do the Peter Capaldi seasons. In fact, I am already working on them. However, I don't intend to do the spine design until Mr. Capaldi has finished his run as The Doctor. I need to know how many seasons he does so that I can make a nice spine image. I don't want it to look unbalanced like this. Of course, the only way to know for sure how many seasons he does is to wait until he's not doing any more.

So I can't even release covers for the existing seasons of Peter Capaldi, because they would have no spine images.

But don't worry; I fully intend to continue this project as long as the BBC continues Doctor Who. Shortly after each regeneration, I will release a batch of covers for the doctor that just left the show.
Show Replies

Last edited by rickssg; 03-06-2016 at 20:39.

separator Similar Threads
Thread Uploader Forum Replies

Doctor Who - The spanning collection

Doctor Don TV-Show Custom Covers 30

Doctor Who - Season 1 Spanning set

Doctor Don TV-Show Custom Labels 1

Aliens - Spanning Spine

SithAngel Custom Covers 3

Superman - Spanning Spine

SithAngel Custom Covers 3