The Pacific dvd cover

Unread 03-11-2010, 17:22
hŷn ond dim ddoethach

Thanked 12,734 Times in 353 Posts

The Pacific 6 DVD Box Set (extras disc) dvd cover

I've had a few message and requests in my 'The Pacific' covers and labels post asking that I do a 6th disk for the 6 DVD set that includes the extras.

I've not bought these as I was not to impressed with them so never thought to a set that includes the extras. However, I did some looking around this morning, and found a site that listed what the extras were ( I hope). Having made the new disk (and rearranging the original set to do so) I had to slightly re-design the original cover to reflect the extras disk that is now added. I have included a simple list of the extras without the detailed descriptions of them. I hope this is OK.

For cases that go by the following names all with the size 3370 x 2175 (300 pixels or 1 inch spine) Slim 5-6 - 5/6 Disc (GenesysDTP) - 4/5/6 Disc (NexPAK) - 7/8 Disc (GenesysDTP)

The re-designed label set with the EXTRAS disc can be found here:
The Pacific 6 DVD Box Set (extras disc) dvd cover
  The "Customaniacs.org" WATERMARK wil only be shown in the low-resolution preview and not in the high-resolution download!
  Download the high-resolution files here:

The Pacific 6 Disc Set with EXTRAS.rar (5.22 MB,  126 downloaders )
Show Replies

Last edited by Fejinwales; 14-11-2010 at 14:11.

separator Similar Threads
Thread Uploader Forum Replies

The Pacific

Fejinwales TV-Show Custom Covers 20

The Pacific

aspiresco TV-Show Custom Covers 4

The Pacific

psycodelic Custom Covers 58

The Pacific

psycodelic Custom Labels 22

The Pacific

aspiresco TV-Show Custom Covers 1