Star Trek Enterprise to Voyager Spanning Image

Unread 02-09-2009, 14:24
hŷn ond dim ddoethach

Thanked 12,732 Times in 353 Posts

Star Trek Enterprise to Voyager Spanning Image

Background images for 28 case set of Star Trek series from Enterprise right through to Voyager (excluding the movies).

There are two images here.

Image One: (enterprise to Voyager Ships Background)12,278 x 2175
As seen in this preview that has the ships included, (please note that neither of the images contain the symbols, numbers and text)
Name:  Star trek Span Preview c.jpg
Views: 2542
Size:  323.2 KB

As seen in this preview that has the ships included, (please note that neither of the images contain the symbols, numbers and text)

Image Two: (enterprise to Voyager Plain Background)12,278 x 2175
The Plain Background image of the stellar objects (so that you can place ships as you like)
Name:  Back preview.jpg
Views: 1518
Size:  142.7 KB

I hope it is acceptable...it looks great on my shelf!

This image was designed for the 8-way DVD cases of 3395 x 2175 (with a 325 pixel spine), but the image can be easily converted to use the thinner cases measuring 3370 x 2175 with a 300 pixel spine and should not impact too badly on the ships positioning. All the ships used are on this site in another post so you can easily redesign in any case.

I would have put the completed full set here but as I have used elements from another designer in my collection I am not allowed, the background however is completely of my own design which I used to replace the original background of the downloaded set.
  The "Customaniacs.org" WATERMARK wil only be shown in the low-resolution preview and not in the high-resolution download!
  Download the high-resolution files here:

Enterprise to Voyager Ships Background.rar (10.30 MB,  88 downloaders )

Enterprise to Voyager Plain Background.rar (9.48 MB,  84 downloaders )
Show Replies

separator Similar Threads
Thread Uploader Forum Replies

Star Trek Voyager - TV Collection

Darksaber TV-Show Custom Labels 14

Star Trek Voyager - TV Collection

chunk71 TV-Show Custom Covers 19

Star Trek Voyager

bishftl Other resources 12

Star Trek : Voyager - Rendered Ships

chunk71 Other resources 10

Star Trek Voyager