Extended Tracertong Credit Font

Unread 20-02-2011, 21:27

Thanked 117,573 Times in 3,159 Posts

This is an extended version of Tracertong's Crediter font that can also be found on site. I have added a number of new entries to (hopefully) cover all of the crew titles commonly in use these days. If you are looking for something that's not here leave a comment in the thread or PM me and I will update it accordingly.

Also in the .rar file is a PSD file containing a 'template' of all the titles in the font (as shown below) so that you can cut/paste them in as appropriate to save you looking the characters up in Character Map or using some other cheat sheet.

Just install the font, then load up the PSD file in Photoshop and start typing. For the odd character that requires a lower case (e.g. McCARTHY) just change the font size for that character to be the required height.

[EDIT: 25/6/11 I added a Cheat Sheet (Character Map) to the .rar so you can use the ALT key to add the titles you want from a different application than Photoshop if necessary. Cheat sheet is organized both by ALT code and by Alphabetic title. Thanks to bluesnow for pushing me to do this!

ALSO - NOTE I CHANGED THE LOCATION OF A COUPLE OF THE CHARACTERS SO I COULD RE-INTRODUCE THE COLON. IF YOU PREVIOUSLY USED THIS FONT AND ARE GOING BACK TO AN OLDER PSD PLEASE CHECK TO MAKE SURE NOTHING IS BROKEN IN THE CREDITS]
  The "Customaniacs.org" WATERMARK wil only be shown in the low-resolution preview and not in the high-resolution download!
  Download the high-resolution files here:

General Credits.rar (552.0 KB,  278 downloaders )
Show Replies