Superman dvd cover

Unread 08-07-2007, 23:17

Thanked 9,727 Times in 413 Posts

Superman dvd cover

Superman 6 Disc Costume Cover ( 22mm Spine )

NB:- The supposed "standard" passed from cover site to cover site comes from old supplies / designs measurements of the 6 disc case having a 1 inch spine. However my 22mm spine means a cover size of 3326x2175, I have done these covers at this size mainly because I have found more and more suppliers changing over to the newer slimmer 22mm spines. Certainly in the U.K. they are a lot easier to find + buy compared to the old 1" spined ones. ( In fact I don't know of anywhere that still stocks the 1" ones anymore!!! I personally haven't been able to get any for over a year now. )

If you do still have the old 1 inch spines and wish to use these covers, there would also very little lost (about 3mm from the top) if you were to scale my covers to fit a 1 inch template. (Roughly increase to 101.5% width & height.)

I know there are many different disc combos possible for this, so If you have more than 6 discs you can always print it out twice and add "Volume 2" to the 2nd cover before printing!!!

And yes the blue is textured with tiny Superman logos!!!!

Enjoy.
Superman dvd cover
  The "Customaniacs.org" WATERMARK wil only be shown in the low-resolution preview and not in the high-resolution download!
  Download the high-resolution files here:

Superman.rar (5.69 MB,  133 downloaders )
Show Replies

Last edited by Heirofthedog; 02-09-2007 at 21:21.

separator Similar Threads
Thread Uploader Forum Replies

Superman

HvB Scanned Covers 1

Superman

SithAngel Custom Covers 3

Superman

TheGoodGuy Custom Labels 7

Superman

TheGoodGuy Custom Labels 2

Superman

customaniacs Artwork Series S 0