View Single Post
Unread 12-12-2011, 15:50

Thanked 10,078 Times in 256 Posts

Star Wars (Original Trilogy Theatrical Cuts) blu-ray cover

In 2004 Lucasfilm released a DVD box set of the special edition cuts of the original “Star Wars” trilogy. George Lucas was on record at the time that the theatrical cuts for the movies no longer existed so many “Star Wars” fans (myself included) bought the box set. Perhaps the real prize of the entire box set was the Bonus Materials which featured the in-depth feature length documentary “Empire of Dreams”.

Then in 2006 Lucasfilm released the individual titles on DVD, including the LaserDisc transfers of the theatrical cuts of the movies as Special Features, but there was no sign of the “Empire of Dreams” documentary.

As we all know 2011 saw the Blu-ray release of the Star Wars movies, but neither the theatrical cuts or “The Empire of Dreams” documentary appeared on the release.

I am packaging these 4 discs (the 3 theatrical movies plus the Bonus Materials disc) in one Viva Elite Blu-ray 4-disc set (using the dimensions provided by Customaniacs) to sit these discs alongside the official BD release on my shelf.
Star Wars (Original Trilogy Theatrical Cuts) blu-ray cover

Download the high-resolution files here:

Star Wars Unaltered trilogy.rar (4.27 MB,  downloaders )

Last edited by DrrnHarr; 12-12-2011 at 18:28.