View Single Post
Unread 14-03-2009, 10:16

Thanked 30,839 Times in 1,156 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sullyland | View Post »
you don't HAVE to actually vote ya know... it's good to see someone voice their opinion, especially at a board like this, but what you wrote just wasn't correct... not starting s***... just trying to clarify things a bit...

To the covers... for me it's #1 by a long shot. Both are well done and I didn't even realize there were even 3 Slapshot films... but the Slapshot Trilogy just has that certain "something" for me...

thank Sullyland.

Sullys correct, in these things we direct you to the thread - voting is optional. if you click the home button at the top you will leave the thread without voting.

The reason we direct you to the thread is that we feel its only fair that you spend a few minutes taking the time to look and vote (if you choose to). All the covers choices for this competition are taken from the request section, this can make it especially hard for the artists as a lot of the requests lack any material to make a cover - like "Eye of the Dolphin" made by Trix in the last round, so its nice to take the time and show your appreciation for what these people do.

"I said PREPARE FOR GLORY b**ch!"

MrHenryDog on Playstation Network