View Single Post
Unread 11-10-2008, 13:31

Thanked 10,695 Times in 336 Posts
Ok heres my pennies worth -
1 - just doesnt look like much time was spent on it and it fails being in the same round as the other version because the effort doesnt look much.
2- theres already one on site - always best to check with a mod but a top cover none the less shame cos this artist looks talented!
3- i cant read whatever is above the title and theres no impact and instant grab of it for me
4- i love this filme, not sure i like the spine on this but the disk is similar to retail and the rest is well done
5- first knight awesome cover only thing id change is lower the first para on synopsis so its not over the back picture. brilliant gets the vote
6- i'm sure the art forthis was really hard to find so credit for that , not sure why the experimental back but i think it works, i wouldnt risk it in a competition but i do like the better use of the back.
7- i'm not sure thats the right gun on the front :s its a good cover , havent seen the film
8- I love this film and the song that goes with it, i like the burning arrow and the rip through the cover it seems to have the right mood for the film. good work