DVD Covers & Labels by Customaniacs

DVD Covers & Labels by Customaniacs (https://www.customaniacs.org/forum/)
-   TV-Show Custom Covers (https://www.customaniacs.org/forum/tv-show-custom-covers/)
-   -   TV Collection (https://www.customaniacs.org/forum/tv-show-custom-covers/42090-tv-collection.html)

chunk71 12-01-2011 04:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoag (Post 365674)
Hai, I have a request.
Can I add The Glades, The Defenders (2010), Nikita (2010) and a season 3 cover for True blood to your list ??

Many thanks.

I have covers for The Defenders and Nikita ready to post, I'm just waiting on a complete episode list. If you want some idea as to covers in the pipeline then look at Darksaber's labels, he makes the labels with art directly from the covers so it should give you some idea.

The Glades has been claimed by Stu to make, so I'll have a word and see where he is on that.

True Blood season 3 is in the pipeline. I'm just trying to figure out what to do as season 3 promo pics are, while very nice, not really usable.

hoag 12-01-2011 11:06

Thank you for your reaction.
I have almost my whole collection in your covers and I can't wait to expand it.
I'll take a look at Darksaber's labels so I know what may come.
Thanks again for all your work.

gr hoag

chunk71 12-01-2011 20:15

10 Attachment(s)
Here's a preview of all the covers I've made but am waiting for the full episode list. Please note if you don't see the one you're waiting for that I've still another 28 I need to get ready for the end of season!

wright316uk 12-01-2011 22:02

thats sum great looking covers. i didnt realise there were more than one season of the listener i thought that got cancelled ill have 2 have a look for it :)

chunk71 12-01-2011 22:09

NBC, I think it was anyway, cancelled it in the states - but it's a Canadian show and was renewed there. I think it starts this month.

marsh03 13-01-2011 17:46

Would It Be Possible To Add Some english shows to your ever growing list as a i love your set and cant find the covers anywhere for them
Him & Her
It Crowd
Pete V Life
Ricky Gervais Show
Horne & Corden
Outnumbered
Top Gear (With DVD Specials If Possible)
Jonathan Creek
Sorry to ba a pain and add to what im sure is a forever growing list

schtroumpfs 05-02-2011 03:50

Do you have cover The Adventures of Sinbad (1996-1998) - TV Series Canada. New release 3 months ago. I love this series so much but I can't find any images or picture with high quality from this series.

If you have, please upload. Thanks in advance.

IWALY 10-02-2011 16:33

Stunning covers. Looks really pretty when printed. Thanks for the hard work.

Small request:
"Scarecrow and Mrs. King" Scarecrow and Mrs. King (TV Series 1983–1987) - IMDb

S1 already released and S2 this spring. Four seasons in all.

trevorbrenin 20-02-2011 06:44

I would like to see the series "A Haunting" not to be confused with the haunting. Also I would like to see Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.

trevorbrenin 20-02-2011 06:47

Oh and Dukes of Hazzard