Black and White Blu-Ray Collection blu-ray cover

Unread 18-06-2011, 08:40
Resident

Thanked 78,029 Times in 1,894 Posts

I admit, I am stuck on a name for this...thing. I want this little Blu-ray set to cover what most places classify as "sci-fi, action, adventure" movies. Maybe a better term would be alternate reality? Dunno.

Anyhow, this is what I have done so far. All covers have matching labels, as well.

Color versions can be found HERE

Click links below to take you to each cover thread...

The 5th Wave, 300, The Adjustment Bureau, After Earth, Antman, Avatar, The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever, Batman & Robin, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises, Beautiful Creatures, Captain America, Captain America the Winter Soldier, Captain America: Civil War, Cinderella, Cowboys and Aliens, Deadpool, Divergent, Doctor Strange, Insurgent, Allegiant, Dracula Untold, Dredd, Ender's Game, Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them, The Green Hornet, Green Lantern, Guardians of the Galaxy, Harry Potter Collection, The Host, The Hulk, The Incredible Hulk, The Hunger Games, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2, Into the Woods, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3, John Carter, John Wick, Limitless, Mad Max Fury Road, Maleficent, The Maze Runner, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, Priest, Real Steel, Seventh Son, Star Trek, Star Trek Into Darkness, Star Trek Beyond, The Legend of Tarzan, Thor, Thor The Dark World, The Twilight Saga, The Underworld Collection, Vampire Academy, Warm Bodies, World War Z, X-Men First Class, X-Men Days of Future Past, X-Men Apocalypse,

Last edited by Kaleigha; 01-07-2017 at 18:43.