DVD Covers & Labels by Customaniacs

DVD Covers & Labels by Customaniacs (https://www.customaniacs.org/forum/)
-   Custom Blu-Ray & 4K Covers (https://www.customaniacs.org/forum/custom-blu-ray-4k-covers/)
-   -   Black and White Blu-Ray Collection (https://www.customaniacs.org/forum/custom-blu-ray-4k-covers/139259-black-white-blu-ray-collection.html)

Kaleigha 18-06-2011 07:40

Black and White Blu-Ray Collection

2 Attachment(s)
I admit, I am stuck on a name for this...thing. I want this little Blu-ray set to cover what most places classify as "sci-fi, action, adventure" movies. Maybe a better term would be alternate reality? Dunno.

Anyhow, this is what I have done so far. All covers have matching labels, as well.

Color versions can be found HERE

Click links below to take you to each cover thread...

The 5th Wave, 300, The Adjustment Bureau, After Earth, Antman, Avatar, The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Batman, Batman Returns, Batman Forever, Batman & Robin, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises, Beautiful Creatures, Captain America, Captain America the Winter Soldier, Captain America: Civil War, Cinderella, Cowboys and Aliens, Deadpool, Divergent, Doctor Strange, Insurgent, Allegiant, Dracula Untold, Dredd, Ender's Game, Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them, The Green Hornet, Green Lantern, Guardians of the Galaxy, Harry Potter Collection, The Host, The Hulk, The Incredible Hulk, The Hunger Games, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2, Into the Woods, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3, John Carter, John Wick, Limitless, Mad Max Fury Road, Maleficent, The Maze Runner, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, Priest, Real Steel, Seventh Son, Star Trek, Star Trek Into Darkness, Star Trek Beyond, The Legend of Tarzan, Thor, Thor The Dark World, The Twilight Saga, The Underworld Collection, Vampire Academy, Warm Bodies, World War Z, X-Men First Class, X-Men Days of Future Past, X-Men Apocalypse,

cas 18-06-2011 10:07

wow wow wwo amazing thanks

spilivinken 21-08-2011 10:34

This is the most amazing coverset ever. Are you planing on doing any more movies in this set?

Kaleigha 26-08-2011 21:42

Thanks, fellas. Definitely still in progress - and about 12 million more to go.

Updated to include previews for Limitless, Priest and Thor.

Captanblack28 02-09-2011 00:55

we wait pirates of the caribbean series

Kaleigha 07-01-2012 22:44

Updated to include the links for Captain America, Cowboys and Aliens, Real Steel and Twilight.

kephreN 08-01-2012 17:38

these are awesome. i like covers to be uniform. keep them coming :) thanks

dumbukie 09-01-2012 05:13

Love these covers!! Will you be redoing some of the old covers like Iron Man and Transformers?

Also is the Matrix, Die Hard and Underworld movies part of the plan?!

Thanks for all your hard work!

Kaleigha 28-02-2012 00:38

Thanks fellas...updated to include the preview for the Twilight Saga.

I do plan on Iron Man and Transformers, Matrix, etc. I am going to try and do a new one, then an older one, to mix it up a bit.

spilivinken 25-08-2012 20:29

Are you planning on doing "The Avengers"? Or any other of the marvel movies?