DVD Covers & Labels by Customaniacs

DVD Covers & Labels by Customaniacs (https://www.customaniacs.org/forum/)
-   Fonts/ Font ID's (https://www.customaniacs.org/forum/fonts-font-ids/)
-   -   Credits font (credit font) (https://www.customaniacs.org/forum/fonts-font-ids/24312-credits-font-credit-font.html)

00Daddio 10-08-2007 00:10

Credits font (credit font)

2 Attachment(s)
OK well I listened to the members who took the time to reply to my previous posted custom font and have designed a new one. So here you go and I hope you enjoy this one as stated before "THIS FONT IS EXCLUSIVE TO CUSTOMANIACS MEMBERS PLEASE DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE THIS FILE."

999ups 10-08-2007 00:19

Looks nice and clear - good work

00Daddio 10-08-2007 01:11

thanks 999ups

cower20 11-08-2007 09:50

Thnx Mate
It looks great, and thank you for sharing with us
:)

Supreme Taco 11-08-2007 22:58

it's very nice and clear, and i like that. Your font layout chart might be a little off (at least for me). For instance, "Presents A" is not an underscore _ but instead i have to type }. there are a few others too.

I was surprised i didn't find "with" in the key chart, but maybe i just overlooked it.

I'll vote that the font is great, because it is, but i'd like to have an updated chart.
:)

00Daddio 12-08-2007 00:36

Supreme Taco thanks for the feedback I will check out the layout chart and re-edit if need be.

bobd1628 12-08-2007 01:53

MY VOTE: The font is great and would like to see other versions of text

sorry for my delayed reply mate, I have been a little busy, I have only a couple of points to make which you were more than likely going to do anyway but thought I would say them anyway just to be sure:

1/ I would like various different versions but all should have the same key stroke to activate a certain special character, i.e. "music by" is activated by the letter "c" on all the various versions, not have it on the letter "c" on one version and the letter "h" on another, that way you can type out the credits in one font and change it to another font without having to re-type anything

2/ It would be great to have a font set that will be updated when requested, which could result in a lot of work for you, but if you are prepared to do that then great

3/ I would like for you to do one using the steelfish font, I know we have the steel tongs font which already uses it but unless you are going to use the same key chart as tracer did then it wont transfer from one font to the other without re-typing all the special characters, so a new version using your own key would be great and would match the other fonts you make, also I dont think steel tongs gets updated anymore

many thanks for taking the time to make this font for our community, its greatly appreciated

00Daddio 12-08-2007 04:40

1 Attachment(s)
Supreme Taco sorry about that I zipped the wrong pdf with the font. I have fixed that in the zip and here is the pdf for anyone who has already dl the zip.

RockLogic consider steelfish WIP will have it up in a couple days and yes I am prepared to do any updates so any and all imput helps us all.

bobd1628 12-08-2007 17:44

Ok just tried using this updated version but for some reason I cant get any of the special characters at all, all Im getting is the alphabet and sybols CAPITAL & normal, even the alt commands are not working

00Daddio 12-08-2007 19:32

1 Attachment(s)
RockLogic I just double checked the updated file and there are no problems with it. If you you are having problems with the special characters my guess is that you are using it in photoshop and some of the character settings may need to be reset or turned off. I have found that for some reason photoshop cs2 when switching from font to font will sometimes change these settings. Your settings should look like this.