DVD Covers & Labels by Customaniacs

DVD Covers & Labels by Customaniacs (https://www.customaniacs.org/forum/)
-   Custom Covers (https://www.customaniacs.org/forum/custom-covers/)
-   -   Stephen King Collection (https://www.customaniacs.org/forum/custom-covers/20739-stephen-king-collection.html)

Dangle 22-05-2007 21:36

Stephen King Collection

6 Attachment(s)
My Stephen King Collection covers. I've kept each box to six titles to allow for a couple of 2-disc versions...

I've made covers for Volumes 1-5 but have very little time free to make any more at present. As requested I've added a PSD of the text & images so you can mix and match your own from the first 5 vols.

Attachment 54523

By splitting out the background image from the PSD containing the layers I managed to reduce the filesize by around 15mb:

SK Collection Back Image.rar contains a jpg of just the background image
Attachment 54528

SK Collection Vol1-5 Layers v2.rar contains a PSD with all of the text and image layers from Volumes 1 to 5 and the fonts needed
Attachment 54529

Have fun!

Completed Volume 1 to 5 covers can be found in the next post, the 2 RARs below are only for the background image and a PSD of text and images (now with fonts!).

Dangle 26-05-2007 22:50

10 Attachment(s)
Stephen King Collection

Volume One
Carrie, Salem's Lot, The Shining, Cujo, The Dead Zone, Christine
Attachment 33831

Volume Two
Firestarter, Cat's Eye, Silver Bullet, Maximum Overdrive, Stand by Me, The Running Man
Attachment 33833

Volume Three
Pet Sematary, Graveyard Shift, Misery, Sleepwalkers, Pet Sematary II, The Dark Half
Attachment 33834

Volume Four
Needful Things, The Shawshank Redemption, Dolores Claiborne, The Langoliers, Thinner, The Night Flier
Attachment 33872

Volume Five
Trucks, Quicksilver Highway, Apt Pupil, The Green Mile, The Rage: Carrie 2, Hearts in Atlantis
Attachment 54521

Gore-Tex 13-07-2007 13:00

Very nice m8 ThankYou :)

splitroaster 22-07-2007 11:56

Very nice but before I download them are you going to do the rest of his movies like

The Stand (2 Disks), Golden Years, Apt Pupil, Dreamcatcher, Rose Red (2 Disks), Storm of the Century, Salems Lot (2004), Secret Window,The Green Mile, The Shining (1997), Kingdom Hospital (4 Disks), Carrie (2002), Carrie 2 The Rage and of course the Children Of the Corn Series

lol and those are just the ones I have there is lots more

Dangle 22-07-2007 12:44

Yeah I was planning on doing more but been a bit busy over the last couple of months and there didn't seem to be much interest. I'll try and get back to them soon...

splitroaster 06-08-2007 22:15

If not any chance of the psd and I will make the ones I need myself and change some of the order of the other ones

pcaddictt 07-08-2007 09:43

great set - psd a great idea if time is a big issue ? - thankyou for set so far great stuff!

Dangle 25-08-2007 21:31

Sorry I haven't had time to do more but I've added a Volume 5 cover and PSD containing all layers from Vols 1 to 5.

splitroaster 25-08-2007 22:06

Cheers will have a little play about later once I work out which movies I have and where I want them.

Just a little edit to say thanks again for the psd my king films look a lot better also a small thanks to CR for providing the fonts :bllll:

veracous12b 02-09-2007 04:56

I could use the fonts also. Where did you get them?

Oh, and thank you Dangle for this excellent set. I love the spacesavers, and this is a nice set of them.