DVD Covers & Labels by Customaniacs

DVD Covers & Labels by Customaniacs (https://www.customaniacs.org/forum/)
-   Custom Blu-Ray & 4K Covers (https://www.customaniacs.org/forum/custom-blu-ray-4k-covers/)
-   -   Spider-Man: Far From Home (Blu-ray & 4K) (https://www.customaniacs.org/forum/custom-blu-ray-4k-covers/258909-spider-man-far-home-blu-ray-4k.html)

Platitude 02-10-2019 16:09

Spider-Man: Far From Home (Blu-ray & 4K)

3 Attachment(s)
Spider-Man: Far From Home Blu-ray (4K in reply below)

Attachment 982077

Attachment 982078

Attachment 982079

Marvel Cinematic Universe Blu-ray covers:
Phase One Blu-ray Collection
Phase One 4K: Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America, The Avengers
Phase Two Blu-ray Collection
Phase Two 4K: Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man
Phase Three
Captain America: Civil War (Style A, Style B, 4K)
Doctor Strange (Blu-ray, 4K)
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray, 4K)
Spider-Man: Homecoming (Blu-ray, 4K)
Thor: Ragnarok (Blu-ray & 4K)
Black Panther (Blu-ray & 4K)
Avengers: Infinity War (Blu-ray & 4K) (Style A, Style B)
Ant-Man and the Wasp (Blu-ray & 4K)
Captain Marvel (Blu-ray & 4K)
Avengers: Endgame (Blu-ray & 4K)
Spider-Man: Far From Home (Blu-ray & 4K & Cover set template)
Phase Four
Black Widow
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
Eternals

Platitude 02-10-2019 16:10

Spider-Man: Far From Home 4K

3 Attachment(s)
Spider-Man: Far From Home 4K

Attachment 982080

Attachment 982081

Attachment 982082

MonkeyMoo 02-10-2019 18:20

Thank you for this. Just updates on Dr.strange, Ant-man and guardians and the set is complete. :-)

Platitude 03-10-2019 03:26

Platitude's Marvel Studios PSD

4 Attachment(s)
Life has changed a lot since I first started posting on this site 7 years ago, back then I was a college student, now I have a career and a family. With no end in sight for the MCU (phase 4 baby!), I can't commit to you all that I can always have these covers ready promptly for you with each movie for the years to come. With the Infinity Saga complete, it seems like an appropriate time to provide the template file for this series of covers. That way your shelves can continue to be home to matching covers.

So attached is the template file for Far From Home, use it to make covers for your own use and share with each other and upload here to the site (Hopefully the mods are okay with that? I'm okay with it!). I suppose I can't stop you from posting these on other cover sites but as long as this site is around I'd rather you don't.

I'm turning over the control of Gotham to you, the people. Wait...wrong franchise.

(You need to download all four parts and then use WinRAR or another extractor to extract them all together to get the file, it was too big to upload as a single file, sorry)

MonkeyMoo 03-10-2019 07:27

thank you Platitude for what you have done so far. Family and career are always number 1.

Gam3rEvolved 03-10-2019 17:21

Freaking great, finally the Infinity Saga is complete �� Now to start the plans making a collector box for the set �� Amazing work, my friend ��

Gam3rEvolved 04-10-2019 07:20

Do you use GIMP editor? Or is Photoshop the best way to go?

Thank you for all the hard work, friend. I have a 1 year old girl myself, and family is always nr1, no matter what. Enjoy these glorious times.

Platitude 09-10-2019 17:09

Thanks, I use Photoshop, its expensive which is tough. But I've tried using other cheaper or free programs and either they were lacking functionality I needed or were not as easy to use.

rogu1030 11-11-2019 10:15

thanks