Credit Titles (5 colours)

Unread 21-09-2010, 17:42
hŷn ond dim ddoethach

Thanked 12,723 Times in 353 Posts

I decided it might be a good idea to create the titles for the credits as a set, instead of laboriously re-creating them every time I make a cover. Most of the time on my covers I use the standard settings for these and find them adequate. However I realised that although they may not always be exactly what I want, taller or wider for example but they can be re-sized a little and so I have found them more than adequate for my needs.

In this light I thought they might be useful to others to use, initially I made five sets, black, white, gray, gold and silver. The gold and silver ones have by the side of them a strip of the actual shading used to make them so users can make their own titles (which I may have forgotten) by creating a layer, adding the text and positioning it above the colour before selecting it, then switching layer and copying it.

This can also be done to all the titles to make any other colour you want by making sure there is a layer of the colour you want to use under the existing text.

I think its pretty versatile. At the bottom is some text stating the sizes these are created at, and the size needed for the main ‘peoples names’ to match the titles. These were made using ‘Universal Accreditation’ font. The credits on my ‘Tron Legacy’ cover were done using the scale these titles are created in.

Three formats for you, at 300dpi with transparency, PSD, PSP and PNG.

If I have forgotten any of the credits please post here and I will update them once a week. Or make any colour you want should you require.
  The "Customaniacs.org" WATERMARK wil only be shown in the low-resolution preview and not in the high-resolution download!
  Download the high-resolution files here:

Credits (titles) PSP.rar (253.5 KB,  8 downloaders )

Credits (titles) PSD.rar (156.9 KB,  16 downloaders )

Credits (titles) PNG.rar (59.6 KB,  5 downloaders )
Show Replies