DVD Covers & Labels by Customaniacs

DVD Covers & Labels by Customaniacs (https://www.customaniacs.org/forum/)
-   Battle Arena (Battle 2) (https://www.customaniacs.org/forum/battle-arena-battle-2/)
-   -   BATTLE 2 : Round 2 : Group 1 (https://www.customaniacs.org/forum/battle-arena-battle-2/47948-battle-2-round-2-group-1-a.html)

HelloShaun 11-10-2008 14:03

BATTLE 2 : Round 2 : Group 1

7 Attachment(s)
It's member decide time again :)

Take a few minutes to consider each cover and label and vote for your favourite.

The top 5 from each of these 2 groups progress to the next stage.

Look forward to seeing the second group tomorrow, so make sure you log-in to the site tomorrow :)

Each vote will stay open for 3 days.

wiseowl 11-10-2008 14:11

first knight

BajeeZa 11-10-2008 14:15

Wote for #5, great cover :thu

cas 11-10-2008 14:16

wow wow wow thats some great covers i cant pic one but is would cool if you upload them all but two that i love most is

finding forrester
league of ex....

ronnie147 11-10-2008 14:28

now there are some good covers here tough between 3 and 5 think it as to be ?

Trixerbell 11-10-2008 14:31

Ok heres my pennies worth -
1 - just doesnt look like much time was spent on it and it fails being in the same round as the other version because the effort doesnt look much.
2- theres already one on site - always best to check with a mod but a top cover none the less shame cos this artist looks talented!
3- i cant read whatever is above the title and theres no impact and instant grab of it for me
4- i love this filme, not sure i like the spine on this but the disk is similar to retail and the rest is well done
5- first knight awesome cover only thing id change is lower the first para on synopsis so its not over the back picture. brilliant gets the vote
6- i'm sure the art forthis was really hard to find so credit for that , not sure why the experimental back but i think it works, i wouldnt risk it in a competition but i do like the better use of the back.
7- i'm not sure thats the right gun on the front :s its a good cover , havent seen the film
8- I love this film and the song that goes with it, i like the burning arrow and the rip through the cover it seems to have the right mood for the film. good work

DeansPalley 11-10-2008 14:36

Numero 4 for me.

mgm30 11-10-2008 14:41

The Untouchables. Brilliant.

Donnie 11-10-2008 14:41

You know the thing to say is damn how can I chose just one, all the covers are great.
But this time I think that is the thing to say. Some really good movies here and some great covers, and I have no ideal what cover to chose.
Well done to all and each person should be very proud of their work. And you can be sure that when this comp is over the Thin Version of each one of these will be on my shelf.

MrHenryDog 11-10-2008 14:57

TRIX - did you read the rules - 1 other custom on site allowed? so 2 is ok.
good to see some detail on what you like and dislike tho :)

great covers by all